Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday 6 Miles on the trail, that last one just for fun...

I felt good today so I did an extra mile. It was nice. Saturdays group run was excellent. But I almost let the little voice get to me due to a horrible coffee issue. We had none. How could this happen? I just bought 2 lbs of Peets. (I had left it at Martha's when we had dinner Wednesday night and completely forgot about it...) So I skipped breakfast, got dressed very quickly (luckily my clothes were laid out) and was out the door heading for the Starbucks on 16th. I got an oatmeal cookie (why? I was not awake) and downed some coffee before heading to Land Park. Seemed like a smaller group than normal. But it was still great. We did warmups and drills in Land Park. I felt really good. I can feel slight changes in my legs. Good times.

No comments: